When your business processes are built around manual work, multiple sources of data, process exceptions and disconnected systems, it’s easy to get stuck in an endless cycle of throwing more resources at the problems, in hopes of solving the problem once and for all. In addition to the soaring labour costs, you’re challenged by process bottlenecks and data quality issues due to human errors that impact your organisation KPIs like processing times, compliance, customer responsiveness, and ultimately, your ability to innovate.
Why not automate manual data entry and complement your existing business process automation platform with robotic process automation (RPA)? RPA is an intelligent digital workforce that eliminates data entry errors, delivers 100 percent data accuracy and slashes processing times— at a fraction of the cost of a human workforce. Not only will you immediately benefit from a swift implementation and lightning-fast ROI, you’ll also free employees from burdensome manual tasks to deliver a better customer experience.
Organizations that work like tomorrow engage human talent and digital workers collaboratively to drive business growth and better margins. Robotic process automation (RPA) fuels the digital workforce by creating and managing software robots that significantly reduce repetitive and information-intensive tasks that burden your human talent. Human employees can shift from being data gatherers and compilers to data users, focusing on more cognitive and strategic business initiatives.
Essentially, RPA allows anyone today to configure computer software, or a “robot” to emulate and integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process. RPA robots utilize the user interface to capture data and manipulate applications just like humans do. They interpret, trigger responses and communicate with other systems in order to perform on a vast variety of repetitive tasks. Only substantially better: an RPA software robot never sleeps and makes zero mistakes.
The ROI of RPA is derived from multiple areas of impact. Immediate quantifiable benefits include dramatic error reduction and compliance and audit savings, but RPA unlocks even greater return on investment facilitating digital transformation, enabling incremental revenue opportunities, and freeing resources to focus on process improvements and value-added work.
Easily Integrate Information from External and Internal Sources
- Automatically acquire and integrate data from websites, portals and enterprise applications for streamlined processing of digital content and greater insight for decision making.
Match the Speed of Business without Months of Development
- Deploy software robots to new process activities as your business needs and priorities change without either the need for coding and months of development or ripping out platforms that are core to your business or re-engineering processes.
- Robots work 24/7 all year without breaks and at digital speeds. Return time to a busy workforce and offload high-volume, manual tasks to robots enabling them to focus on customers or tasks which require more creative thinking.
Accuracy & Compliance
- Robots complete a process the same way every time, eliminating human error while ensuring compliance, for improved customer satisfaction.
- RPA operations can be scaled up quickly and easily. Users can add, change or expand automation processes as needed without incurring any downtime and with minimal costs.
- RPA saves costs by reducing valuable time spent by employees on mundane, repetitive tasks and decreasing workforce and training costs. Savings are estimated to be between 3-10 times the cost of RPA implementation.